Digital Marketing Executive
REVA Academy for Corporate Excellence (RACE), is an initiative of REVA University, which offers a range of specialized, techno-functional programs, custom-designed to suit the needs of working professionals to enhance their careers. These programs bring in the latest tools, techniques, and skillsets which are in sync with the futuristic demands of the industry. Each program is planned, designed, and delivered by highly renowned corporate trainers and industry leaders with years of experience. All our programs have a blended learning model with flexible contact classes and a robust online learning management system with 24/7 support. The programs are certified by REVA University and various industry partners. Please find more details on RACE programs here.
Currently, RACE offers a set of short-term Diploma and long-term Master’s programs in Data Science, AI, Cybersecurity, and other emerging technologies for working professionals and organizations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Digital Marketing Executive your role would be to measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.), acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date, and maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers using the CRM platform
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends, etc.)
- Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing ideas on SEO and SEM.
- Working experience with ad aiding tools like DART, Atlas, etc.
- Knowhow of web analytics tools.
- Experience in creative content writing.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working experience with Google Analytics.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field
Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive or a related position.
Full Time, Permanent
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to