Program Head - Analytics | Data Science | Artificial Intelligence
REVA Academy for Corporate Excellence (RACE), is an initiative of REVA University, which offers a range of specialized, techno-functional programs, custom designed to suit the needs of working professionals to enhance their careers. These programs bring in the latest tools, techniques and skillsets which are in sync with the futuristic demands of the industry. Each program is planned, designed and delivered by highly renowned corporate trainers and industry leaders with years of experience. All our programs have a blended learning mode with flexible contact classes and a robust online learning management system with 24/7 support. The programs are certified by REVA University and various industry partners. Please find more details on RACE programs here.
Currently RACE offers a set of short term Diploma and long term Masters programs in Data Science, AI, Cybersecurity and other emerging technologies for working professionals and organizations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Program Head – Analytics, you will design, deliver and implement long and short-term programs in Analytics for working professionals and organizations with high benchmarks. You should build a network of industry thought leaders, organizations, and research scholars for designing world-class AI and Data Science programs, products, and projects. Lead consulting opportunities in Data Science with the help of internal and external SMEs.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and achieve revenue targets for Analytics/AI and other areas in short and long-term training programs
- Undertaking the training need analysis, onboarding, and empaneling of new clients
- Initiating and designing proposals based on client requirements with new and existing training programs in areas like Analytics/AI, etc.
- Lead initiatives to develop training materials, case studies, and related documentation in Analytics/AI training programs with the help of external and internal trainers
- Curating and customizing content to enhance the learning
- Actively participate in the research and development initiatives in Analytics/AI projects to develop new training areas.
- Assesses, designs, and conceptualizes training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculums, and other state-of-the-art technologies related to training.
- Identify the best approach training requirements to include, but not limited to hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer-assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement
- Must have working knowledge on data science/AI technologies and landscape
- Must have very good communication skills, both written and oral.
- He/she must be passionate about building a world-class learning environment for AI/analytics fanatics and must be willing to work closely with various industry partners and experts.
Doctoral Degree in Data Science/AI Preferred. Master’s Degree in Engineering/MCA or postgraduate with a science background from reputed Institutes also can apply. Relevant Data Analytics/AI certifications will be an added advantage
Must have 10+ years of experience in the corporate training space, preferably in AI/Analytics domain with content development/training experience. Must have a good network and personal rapport with decision-makers in organizations.
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to