Research Associate – Artificial Intelligence / Cybersecurity
REVA Academy for Corporate Excellence (RACE), is an initiative of REVA University, which offers a range of specialized, techno-functional programs, custom designed to suit the needs of working professionals to enhance their careers. These programs bring in the latest tools, techniques and skillsets which are in sync with the futuristic demands of the industry. Each program is planned, designed and delivered by highly renowned corporate trainers and industry leaders with years of experience. All our programs have a blended learning mode with flexible contact classes and a robust online learning management system with 24/7 support. The programs are certified by REVA University and various industry partners. Please find more details on RACE programs here.
Currently RACE offers a set of short term Diploma and long term Masters programs in Data Science, AI, Cybersecurity and other emerging technologies for working professionals and organizations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Require highly motivated candidate who has exposure to conduct research and project works in Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, and Cybersecurity domains. The person should have the capabilities to take self-initiative and must be a quick learner and team player. The prospect should work on several research projects in the domain of Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Data Science, and Cybersecurity.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting research, publishing/presenting research papers in reputed journals/conferences.
- Supporting the teams in writing and submitting research proposals to external agencies for funding.
- Managing all the research and development activities within the RACE.
- Leading the teams working on different funded/sponsored projects.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for research-oriented courses and should have the ability to create problems to assess the skills of a professional.
- Leading various types of competitions organized in Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, and Cybersecurity domains.
- Supporting researchers and project developers in their R&D activities.
- Properly maintaining the records of all the above-mentioned activities and work as the Single Point of Contact (SPoC) to present the same and make it available as per the needs.
- Creating high-quality content and learning materials of professional standard.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Deployment and Model Management
- Proficiency in Exploratory Data Analysis
- Strong Command on Data Analytics Tools – Tableau/Orange
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Tools especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
M. Tech in Computer Science or similar Post-Graduation Degree. Applicants from Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Cybersecurity backgrounds will be preferred.
Minimum 2 years of Research/Industry/Academic experience in the relevant domain. The prospect must have good exposure to research publications.
Full Time, Permanent
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to