Placement Opportunity at Terralogic Inc.
System Security Engineer
L3 Engineer – System Security Engineer is responsible for day-to-day administration of Endpoint and System Security solutions like Antivirus, Antimalware, Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Application Whitelisting, etc. designed to protect systems from cyberattacks.
He/she should possess strong technical and subject matter expertise in the following security specialties:
- Endpoint Security: McAfee EPP, EDR, Broadcom Symantec SEP, Microsoft Defender or equivalent
- System Security/ Server Security: McAfee EPP, EDR. Broadcom Symantec SEP, Microsoft Defender or equivalent
- Data Security: McAfee DLP, PKI and Email security solutions like Proofpoint
As a System Security Engineer, you will provide overall enterprise level Security based infrastructure systems planning, operations and maintenance, and management across multiple sites across the country.
JOB SCHEDULE: 24×7 shift environment
- Good understanding on Endpoint and Server Security solutions (Broadcom SEP, SentinelOne, CrowdStrike, Microsoft Defender) and experience in handling security concepts (policy design, rules design, policy/ rules configuration, exceptions configuration, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge on McAfee and Symantec line of endpoint and server security solutions for their monitoring & troubleshooting and upgrade.
- Hands-on experience on McAfee DLP, PKI and Proofpoint Email security solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix high priority issues related to endpoint and server security.
- Work with the software vendors/TAC for the software related issues and providing the fix.
- Troubleshoot endpoint and server security related issues – client/ agent troubleshooting, policy fine tuning, etc.
- Involve in change management process for software replacement/ upgrade/ Config change/ BW upgrade/ Whitelisting or Blacklist URLs & Rule addition etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Incident, Change, Problem, Service request and Configuration Management Processes.
- Monitor the queue and maintain regular updates on the Tickets as per agreed timeline, providing the detailed closure summary on the tickets. Detailed Root cause summary to be documented for the Problem tickets. Document Pre & Post implementation logs & Script for change. Architecture Diagram updates.
- Working on the assigned tickets within the agreed Timeline/SLA as per the Ticket Priority/Severity and Adhere to the ITIL process with zero noncompliance. Upskilling the technical knowledge by learning new Technology and doing relevant technical certifications.
- Certifications like CCNA, CCNA Security, Product certifications on Broadcom, Microsoft Defender, SentinelOne, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future.
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth.
B.Sc. / BCA / BE / Diploma / MCA / M.Sc. or equivalent
Min 8 years of industry experience as a System Security engineering on Design, Implementation and troubleshooting system security issues. System Security, understanding and OS understanding
Full Time, Permanent
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to