Business Development Manager
REVA Academy for Corporate Excellence (RACE), is an initiative of REVA University, which offers a range of specialized, techno-functional programs, custom designed to suit the needs of working professionals to enhance their careers. These programs bring in the latest tools, techniques and skillsets which are in sync with the futuristic demands of the industry. Each program is planned, designed and delivered by highly renowned corporate trainers and industry leaders with years of experience. All our programs have a blended learning mode with flexible contact classes and a robust online learning management system with 24/7 support. The programs are certified by REVA University and various industry partners. Please find more details on RACE programs here.
Currently RACE offers a set of short term Diploma and long term Masters programs in Data Science, AI, Cybersecurity and other emerging technologies for working professionals and organizations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the organization to improve profitability and generate revenue. Besides this, he/she is also responsible for establishing relationships with program participants, researching leads, and arranging meetings for sales executives.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contacting potential businesses to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members to develop their skills.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
- Should be proactive and handle uncertainty.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. Sound knowledge in emerging technologies is preferred.
6+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field. Knowledge in CRM software and MS office is desirable.
Full Time, Permanent
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to