IT Operations- Corporate Programs
REVA Academy for Corporate Excellence (RACE), is an initiative of REVA University, which offers a range of specialized, techno-functional programs, custom designed to suit the needs of working professionals to enhance their careers. These programs bring in the latest tools, techniques and skillsets which are in sync with the futuristic demands of the industry. Each program is planned, designed and delivered by highly renowned corporate trainers and industry leaders with years of experience. All our programs have a blended learning mode with flexible contact classes and a robust online learning management system with 24/7 support. The programs are certified by REVA University and various industry partners. Please find more details on RACE programs here.
Currently RACE offers a set of short term Diploma and long term Masters programs in Data Science, AI, Cybersecurity and other emerging technologies for working professionals and organizations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Required a highly motivated and fast-paced candidate with good exposure to IT infrastructure. The prospect should ensure IT infrastructure and technology readiness during on-campus sessions and live webinars during weekends. Should available to ensure smooth operations and academic delivery and lead the IT delivery for corporate training initiatives.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure infrastructure and technology readiness during on-campus sessions and live webinars during weekends and be available to ensure smooth operations and delivery
- Coordinate with industry partners for software requirements, installations, and monitoring
- Work closely with Analytics/AI/Cybersecurity labs to set up the practical environment for corporate training.
- Edit and Upload the course videos and publish them in channels.
- Coordinate with IT and Admin to ensure smooth execution of the labs.
- Must be able to manage the ICT systems for technical labs
- Update the website on a daily basis with the help of the partner.
- Hands-on experience is working with Cloud/Collaborative tools like MS Suit/Cybersecurity Tools/AI tools/Git management etc.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for learning and having a great learning outcome
- Good knowledge of Excel and other productivity tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with a learning management system is useful
- Candidate should be comfortable learning and using technology tools for answering queries and enabling participants to learn online
- Must be detail-oriented and alert.
Master’s/Bachelor’s, preferably in Computer Applications
IT operations, ICT, and lab management experience. Experience in Cloud environment preferred.
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to