Operations Management Executive – Corporate Programs
REVA Academy for Corporate Excellence (RACE), is an initiative of REVA University, which offers a range of specialized, techno-functional programs, custom-designed to suit the needs of working professionals to enhance their careers. These programs bring in the latest tools, techniques, and skillsets which are in sync with the futuristic demands of the industry. Each program is planned, designed, and delivered by highly renowned corporate trainers and industry leaders with years of experience. All our programs have a blended learning model with flexible contact classes and a robust online learning management system with 24/7 support. The programs are certified by REVA University and various industry partners. Please find more details on RACE programs here.
Currently, RACE offers a set of short-term Diploma and long-term Master’s programs in Data Science, AI, Cybersecurity, and other emerging technologies for working professionals and organizations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Operations Executive your role would be to update operations metrics, achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service. To partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the systems. Also, work closely with the accounts department and academic department to make sure activities remain compliant. Ensure operational activities for any event remain on time and within a defined budget.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage timely fee collection
- Maintain constant communication with vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Account reconciliation
- To update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the systems
- Work closely with the accounts department and academic department to make sure activities remain compliant
- Ensure operational activities for any event remain on time and within a defined budget
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Coordinate with industry trainers to create best-in-class learning materials.
- Relevant Background: 2 or more years of experience in managing a program office for an academic or training organization
- Accounts operations, vendor management experience.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for learning and having great learning outcomes
- Intermediate level knowledge in Tally, Excel, and other productivity tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with a learning management system is useful.
- Candidates should be comfortable learning and using technology tools for answering queries and enabling participants to learn online
Bachelors/Masters operations management, business administration, or related field or MBA
2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
Full Time, Permanent
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to