Subject Matter Expert - Cybersecurity
REVA Academy for Corporate Excellence (RACE), is an initiative of REVA University, which offers a range of specialized, techno-functional programs, custom designed to suit the needs of working professionals to enhance their careers. These programs bring in the latest tools, techniques and skillsets which are in sync with the futuristic demands of the industry. Each program is planned, designed and delivered by highly renowned corporate trainers and industry leaders with years of experience. All our programs have a blended learning mode with flexible contact classes and a robust online learning management system with 24/7 support. The programs are certified by REVA University and various industry partners. Please find more details on RACE programs here.
Currently RACE offers a set of short term Diploma and long term Masters programs in Data Science, AI, Cybersecurity and other emerging technologies for working professionals and organizations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an SME in Cybersecurity, you need to lead initiatives to develop training materials, case studies, and related documentation in Cybersecurity training programs. Curate and customize content to enhance learning including writing procedures. Should actively participate in the research and development initiatives in Cybersecurity projects.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Content Development – Online and Offline
- Lead initiatives to develop training materials, case studies, and related documentation in Cybersecurity training programs
- Curating and customizing contents to enhance the learning, including writing procedures
- Initiating and designing proposals with new and existing training programs in areas like VAPT, SOC/SOAR, Threat Hunting, etc.
- Actively participate in the research and development initiatives in Cybersecurity projects
- Assesses, designs, and conceptualizes training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculums, and other state-of-the-art technologies related to training.
- Identify the best approach training requirements to include, but not limited to hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer-assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
Training on select Cybersecurity areas
- Conduct the training on a set of select areas of expertise in Cybersecurity.
- Support the existing participants on their capstone project implementation
- Must have working knowledge on at least 5 plus tools in Cybersecurity like Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Burp suit, Kali Linux, QRadar, ArcSight, Elastic, LogRhythm, Metasploit, and SOC/SOAR Technologies.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- He/she must be passionate about building a world-class learning environment for Cybersecurity enthusiasts and must be willing to work closely with various industry partners and experts.
Master’s Degree in Engineering/MCA or similar. Relevant Cybersecurity certifications will be an added advantage.
Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity related areas and content development/training experience
Full-Time/Part-time (3 days in a week)
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB