Placement Opportunity at Terralogic Inc.
The GRC Consultant will coordinate the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures established by the agencies that regulate the company. He/ She will apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various departments. He/ She will interact with external auditors on matters related to audits of the organisation’s internal controls, and assess potential fraud activity, plus develop fraud detection tools and make the client organization ready for audits and compliance adherence.
JOB SCHEDULE: 9×6 Business support hours
- Good understanding of, and experience with Information Risk Management, IT Security and Compliance and Security Controls and Audit
- Advanced understanding of internal and external IT security standards, SOX, PCI, SOC2/1, ISO27001 standards and relevant legal compliance aspects.
- Robust understanding of, and solid experiences with the impact of Security on application development and operations as well as the IT Infrastructure.
- Ability to promote high performance teams, working with inclusiveness and cultural diversity, across organizational boundaries.
- Good understanding of cloud security requirements and third-party control assurance.
- Ability to interface with different groups (Third parties, Business and IT) internal and external to IT (security) and to network globally across Group businesses, as well as with external groups.
- Technical knowledge & relevant experience in security domains /technologies related to:
- Infrastructure/Network security
- Identity and Access Management
- Business Impact Assessment
- Application security
- Data Leakage Prevention
- End-Point Protection
- Web filtering technologies, Proxies and firewalls.
- Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing
- Cloud security
- Knowledge of Data Security Standards: PCI DSS, Privacy Principles
- Driving Platform / Application security and compliance
- Ability to foresee and identify mitigation strategies for Candidate must also:
- Display excellent communicating and influencing skills
- Display analytical and problem solving skills
- Be pro-active and self-motivated
- Display strong interpersonal and negotiating skills with all levels of staff.
- Display Ability and eagerness to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbally
- A strong customer/client focus, with a proven ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Ability to mentor and train junior colleagues and act as an escalation point
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units within the organisations, and to comprehend business imperatives.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to guide team members and to work with only minimal supervision.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
- Proficiency in performing risk and business impact assessments.
CERTIFICATIONS: Certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, ISO standards, NIST standards, etc. will be given preference
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth
BSc / BCA / BE / Diploma / MCA / MSc or equivalent
Min 8 years of industry experience Governance, Risk and Compliance domain with consulting and advisory role
Full Time, Permanent
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to