Placement Opportunity at Terralogic Inc.
Network Security Engineer
L3 Engineer – Network Security Engineer is responsible for day-to-day administration of network firewalls, load balancers, proxy systems, reverse proxies, SSL decryption devices, Web application firewalls, DDoS protection solutions designed to protect networks and systems from malicious/unauthorized network access or misuse.
He/she should possess strong technical and subject matter expertise in the following security specialties:
- Next Generation Firewall: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet
- Remote Access VPN – IPSEC, SSL VPN: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, Fortinet
- Content Filtering: McAfeeSkyhighNetworks, ZScaler
- Load Balancers, WAF and DDoS Protection: Radware
- SSL Decryption: Palo Alto Networks
- AAA: Cisco ISE and Forescout
As a Network Security Engineer, you will provide overall enterprise level Security based infrastructure systems planning, operations and maintenance, and management across multiple sites across the country.
JOB SCHEDULE: 24×7 shift environment
- Good understanding on Next Generation Firewalls (Cisco FirePower/ ASA, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet) and experience in handling security concepts (Rule ADD/ Modify Delete, Nat, Faulty Firewall replacement, High Availability setup, packet capture, log analysis etc.).
- Advanced knowledge on Radware Load balancers, WAF, DDoS Protection solution, SSL Decryption solution and their monitoring & troubleshooting firmware upgrade.
- Troubleshoot and fix high priority issues related to Firewall Load balancer, IPS/IDS, Proxy and WAF. Troubleshoot LAN, WAN, WLAN issues is added advantage.
- Work with the HW Vendors/TAC for the SW/HW related issues and providing the fix.
- Troubleshoot Site to Site VPN (IPSEC/ GETVPN/ GRE/MGRE) , Proxy related issue (In-house/Cloud Hosting) & End user remote access VPN issues.
- Involve in change management process for HW replacement/ IOS upgrade/ Config change/ BW upgrade/ Whitelisting or Blacklist URLs & FW Rule addition etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Incident, Change, Problem, Service request and Configuration Management Processes.
- Monitor the queue and maintain regular updates on the Tickets as per agreed timeline, providing the detailed closure summary on the tickets. Detailed Root cause summary to be documented for the Problem tickets. Document Pre & Post implementation logs & Script for change. Network Diagram updates.
- Working on the assigned tickets within the agreed Timeline/SLA as per the Ticket Priority/Severity and Adhere to the ITIL process with zero noncompliance. Upskilling the technical knowledge by learning new Technology and doing relevant technical certifications.
- Network Security, understanding and troubleshooting RADIUS/ TACACS enabled security systems.
- Good understanding on DNS and DHCP.
- Certifications like CCNA, CCNA Security, Product certifications on Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Radware, etc. will be given preference
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be a part of an amazing culture and help innovate the future.
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth.
B.Sc. / BCA / BE / Diploma / MCA / M.Sc. or equivalent
Min 5 years of industry experience as a Network Security engineering on Design, Implementation and troubleshooting security & load balancers.
Full Time, Permanent
Profile Shortlisting followed by interviews
SHARE THIS JOB
You can send your CVs via email to